Happy Monday! And Happy Hanukkah!
I hope you’ve been having a delicious holiday, if you are celebrating. Things should be delicious even if you haven’t been celebrating, of course! If you’re still searching for Hanukkah inspiration, I’ve got you sorted with this round-up!
- First up, my newest and most enjoyable way to celebrate – a gorgeous tasting of new harvest olio nuovo – the freshest olive oil around! Featuring Séka Hills olive oil.
- Olio nuovo or just about any good olive oil will be right at home in my Pomegranate Barberry Green Bean Salad!
- Last week’s round-up with lots of Hanukkah goodness!
- I think you deserve some Zesty Lemon Cake made with olive oil! Perfect for Hanukkah, or any ol’ time!
- Frying-free Hanukkah Round-up!
- Latkes as far as the eye can see!
- Oh yeah! And a dreamy, creamy cheese board!